Monday, January 21, 2008

Final Post

Valued Readers (and Readers of Value):

As you may have noticed, it has been close to 90 days since my last post.
Corporate clients, industry license exams, and a 'blood-in-the-streets' market environment have kept me away from my ramblings.

It also seems that this is going to be my final post for the foreseeable future. I was recently approached by Israel's leading bank, and invited to join their managerial ranks. As I have decided to accept their invitation, Israel Value Investing might be viewed as a conflict of interest, and as such, I have little choice but to bid you adieu.

As always, may you possess the wisdom to see what the market does not, and the courage to act on it.

Avi Ifergan
January 2008

2 comments:

Erez C said...

good luck !!
It was interesting to be introduced with your wisdom and experience... especially the financial
hope you will find a way to publish your stuff again...

Avi Ifergan said...

Thanks Erez. As I can, I will. There is definitely a book in the pipeline. I hope I will find the time for it.